1. All parks are open from dawn to dusk.
2. Park visitors must remain on trails at all times.
3. Removal of plants, animals, fungus, etc., and injuring or defacing natural items, is prohibited.
4. No bicycles, motorized vehicles, or horses are allowed on park trails.
5. Fishing is allowed in the ponds and rivers at Lowe-Volk Park and Unger Park. Catch and Release only. No fishing license is required for adults or children.
6. Hunting is prohibited, except at Sandusky Wildlife Area by lottery permit only. Call the Park District office for details.
7. No person shall release reptiles, amphibians, mammals, or birds, nor shall they distribute any plant, in the Parks.
8. Alcoholic beverages and drugs are prohibited.
9. Dogs are allowed at Unger, Lowe-Volk, and Heckert, and must be leashed. Please be courteous and remove your dog’s waste. NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT SEARS WOODS OR DAUGHMER SAVANNAH.
10. Littering is against the law. Please pack out what you pack in or use available trash/recycling receptacles.
Become a Friend of the
Crawford Park District
2401 SR 598
Crestline, OH 44827
Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00pm