Lowe-Volk Nature Center
Flora & Fauna Surveys
Friends of the CPD
Crawford Park District
2401 SR 598
Crestline, Oh 44827
1. All parks are open from sunrise to sunset.
2. Park visitors must remain on trails.
3. Removal of plants, animals, fungus, etc., and injuring or defacing natural items, is prohibited.
4. No bicycles or motorized vehicles are allowed on park trails. Horseback riding is allowed ONLY at Unger Park on designated Bridle Trails.
5. Fishing is allowed in the ponds and rivers at Lowe-Volk Park and Unger Park. Catch and Release only. No fishing license is required for adults or children.
6. Hunting is prohibited, except at Sandusky Wildlife Area by lottery permit only. Call the Park District office for details.
7. No person shall release reptiles, amphibians, mammals, or birds, nor shall they distribute any plant, in the Parks.
8. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
9. Dogs are allowed at Unger, Lowe-Volk, and Heckert, and must be leashed. Please be courteous and remove your dog’s waste. NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT SEARS WOODS OR DAUGHMER SAVANNAH.
10. Littering is against the law. Please carry trash out with you, or use available trash/recycling receptacles.